Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Customer Concerns & Inquiries » Shipping Questions




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:32 pm 
 
Has it been more than 3 business days and are you still waiting on a tracking code?

Does the tracking code you have not seem to work?

Let us know.


Post details
Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:17 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:50 pm
Posts: 16
Location: Ohio
Kim -

I have a tracking number.

Product information has become unavailable after following it leave South Carolina. I called USPS and they said I had to call the sender!

Whats up?


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:07 pm 
 
Zhero wrote:
Kim -

I have a tracking number.

Product information has become unavailable after following it leave South Carolina. I called USPS and they said I had to call the sender!

Whats up?


Hi Zhero! I just resonded to your PM! :)


Post details
Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:21 am 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:06 pm
Posts: 2
Hi Kym,

Any news abt this order..?

******************************************************
Order Number: ES572850060027
Order Date: 31 October 2011 19:23 GMT
Payment method: Credit Card


You were the only one who reply to my mails/PM's
18 days fm my order.
no tracking nr.
no product
Can i have a refund ?

Pleased to hear fm you,
Rgds


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:26 pm 
 
SideSpin wrote:
Hi Kym,

Any news abt this order..?

******************************************************
Order Number: ES572850060027
Order Date: 31 October 2011 19:23 GMT
Payment method: Credit Card


You were the only one who reply to my mails/PM's
18 days fm my order.
no tracking nr.
no product
Can i have a refund ?

Pleased to hear fm you,
Rgds


Hello! Thanks for checking in. I don't have an update yet, but have just asked for your tracking code. You should receive an Email with it soon. Thank you!


Post details
Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:41 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:03 pm
Posts: 8
Kym,

Any news on CR730350062919

The initial order was a few days ago but I had some back and forth with customer service. If there is any available can you PM me with tracking info and whats actually being included in the order/price?

I was hoping for arrival on sat by placing on wed but it seems like at this point I'll be lucky if it shows up before I have to drive out to visit inlaws next week for holidays.

Thanks!


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:48 pm 
 
JustJohnny wrote:
Kym,

Any news on CR730350062919

The initial order was a few days ago but I had some back and forth with customer service. If there is any available can you PM me with tracking info and whats actually being included in the order/price?

I was hoping for arrival on sat by placing on wed but it seems like at this point I'll be lucky if it shows up before I have to drive out to visit inlaws next week for holidays.

Thanks!


Hi! I'm sending you a PM regarding your order. :)


Post details
Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:20 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:12 pm
Posts: 1
i realize you guys are backed up but it has been 3-4 business days. If possible do you think i could get an update on the order or a tracking code or something? My invoice number is : GC964950062974. thank you so much!


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:13 am 
 
ultimo679 wrote:
i realize you guys are backed up but it has been 3-4 business days. If possible do you think i could get an update on the order or a tracking code or something? My invoice number is : GC964950062974. thank you so much!


Hi! I'm sending you a PM regarding your order, thanks!


Post details
Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:21 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:06 pm
Posts: 2
Hi there.

Almost 1 month now since my order was accepted. A few days ago I have received this tracking code: RR202325305HU and it was sent to...DUBAI?

Can someone explain..? Do i have the right tracking code?

Pleased to hear from u,
Rgds


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:55 am 
 
SideSpin wrote:
Hi there.

Almost 1 month now since my order was accepted. A few days ago I have received this tracking code: RR202325305HU and it was sent to...DUBAI?

Can someone explain..? Do i have the right tracking code?

Pleased to hear from u,
Rgds

Hello! I got your PM and I am responding to it right now. :) THanks!


Post details
Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:08 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 1
Hi, I recieved my tracking number but when I use it with usps like required it does not read it, Please advice. Thanks. Invoice No: JS301250064793 USPS 420330129471010200829214578617 None of these numbers come up with usps.



Best Regards..


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:12 pm 
Offline
Expert
Expert
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:44 pm
Posts: 1869
Location: Through the wormhole.
Dude, I'll give you some personal customer advice in that... USPS is slow as sh*t to get that info registered... give it time man, it's there. Wait for them to catch up.... It always happens, they are that slow. (I mean USPS trust me on this.) :twisted:

_________________
This is my life, it's not what it was before, all these feelings I've shared, and these are my dreams,
that I'd never lived before, somebody shake me 'Cause I, I must be sleepin' 8-)


Last edited by Delathor on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:55 am 
 
Joel S wrote:
Hi, I recieved my tracking number but when I use it with usps like required it does not read it, Please advice. Thanks. Invoice No: JS301250064793 USPS 420330129471010200829214578617 None of these numbers come up with usps.



Best Regards..


I'm sending you a PM to clarify. :)


Post details
Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:44 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:02 pm
Posts: 10
Location: Salt River Desert
Just got my tacking email for one order, BUT this order ST538250066974 does not reflect the discounted COD charge.... :evil: Unless you charged me full COD because you've tripled my order to make up for the 7+ days I've spent messaging regarding the "other" order ST538240010291 which I still haven't gotten a tracking code on that one....

If nothing else.....perhaps to shut me up....just throw a bunch of extras in the ST538240010291 order that doesn't appear to have shipped yet & I'll call it fair since I now have two COD shipments arriving next week and with company in my house....I am absolutely going to get the "who the hell & why the hell are you paying COD?" :oops:

Plus, it is the holiday's so help be my angel and send some love my way! :lol:


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:09 pm 
 
Desert_ChaCha wrote:
Just got my tacking email for one order, BUT this order ST538250066974 does not reflect the discounted COD charge.... :evil: Unless you charged me full COD because you've tripled my order to make up for the 7+ days I've spent messaging regarding the "other" order ST538240010291 which I still haven't gotten a tracking code on that one....

If nothing else.....perhaps to shut me up....just throw a bunch of extras in the ST538240010291 order that doesn't appear to have shipped yet & I'll call it fair since I now have two COD shipments arriving next week and with company in my house....I am absolutely going to get the "who the hell & why the hell are you paying COD?" :oops:

Plus, it is the holiday's so help be my angel and send some love my way! :lol:


I'll be sending a PM about this.


Post details
Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:48 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:02 pm
Posts: 10
Location: Salt River Desert
OMG! I really don't think the sun God's are happy with me or something. So, what do you suggest I do when the COD delivery appears to be lost? It was suppose to arrive yesterday-USPS shows it was delivered yesterday but low and behold, I don't have it-haven't paid for it-signed for it or anything and I have a money order here for that amount and no COD so what am I suppose to do? Call again and tell them they lost my $100+ plant food? :evil:
Oh, I am talking about this order ST538250066974


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 pm 
Offline
Superstar
Superstar
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:49 pm
Posts: 428
Location: Overyonder, USA
Im sorry, I gotta toss a lol in here...no offence I know its not a funny situation when your on the other end of the stick. Just goes to show you how fucked the postal system can be at times. You think that's bad back when things were good (and you could get the real IWU and other pre-ban products the post office released a 400+ almost 500 dollar order from AM-HI-CO without delivery confirmation or payment to someone I know like it was just a normal piece of mail. He did the right thing and contacted AM-HI-CO and let them know he had their 4-500 dollars and package aswell. I'm not sure how they worked it out, but did hear Am-Hi-Co was extremely happy with the honesty and the fact they didn't get screwed on such a big order. I seen the package and it clearly had COD and the amount written in big bold letters on the side of it...makes you wonder how many people would be that honest.


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:26 pm 
 
Lovin Legal wrote:
Im sorry, I gotta toss a lol in here...no offence I know its not a funny situation when your on the other end of the stick. Just goes to show you how fucked the postal system can be at times. You think that's bad back when things were good (and you could get the real IWU and other pre-ban products the post office released a 400+ almost 500 dollar order from AM-HI-CO without delivery confirmation or payment to someone I know like it was just a normal piece of mail. He did the right thing and contacted AM-HI-CO and let them know he had their 4-500 dollars and package aswell. I'm not sure how they worked it out, but did hear Am-Hi-Co was extremely happy with the honesty and the fact they didn't get screwed on such a big order. I seen the package and it clearly had COD and the amount written in big bold letters on the side of it...makes you wonder how many people would be that honest.



It's good to know that there are honest people still left in this crazy world of ours. Thanks for sharing :)


Post details
Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:55 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:02 pm
Posts: 10
Location: Salt River Desert
Andrew wrote:
Lovin Legal wrote:
Im sorry, I gotta toss a lol in here...no offence I know its not a funny situation when your on the other end of the stick. Just goes to show you how fucked the postal system can be at times. You think that's bad back when things were good (and you could get the real IWU and other pre-ban products the post office released a 400+ almost 500 dollar order from AM-HI-CO without delivery confirmation or payment to someone I know like it was just a normal piece of mail. He did the right thing and contacted AM-HI-CO and let them know he had their 4-500 dollars and package aswell. I'm not sure how they worked it out, but did hear Am-Hi-Co was extremely happy with the honesty and the fact they didn't get screwed on such a big order. I seen the package and it clearly had COD and the amount written in big bold letters on the side of it...makes you wonder how many people would be that honest.



It's good to know that there are honest people still left in this crazy world of ours. Thanks for sharing :)


Well...give me a chance to be honest and I would. I don't have the order & I don't know where it is. I asked my neighbor because I did get their Sports Illistrated mag and Verizon bill....and I was honest....I took them their mail! They didn't have my envelope-I am sure of that. Now, back to my issue-my $100+ bubble bath has gone AWOL and I have my money order for that exact amount made out to you guys with another order on the way that is less than what the money order is for. What am I suppose to do? As the post office where my bubble bath is? And, I have a money order that really isn't any good to me...HELP....wish I could take a nice bubbly but my suds are gone.... :!:


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:25 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:18 pm
Posts: 10
i put a order in yesterday for next day delvery before 1pm and it has not come i have not been sent a tracking code either 1st time buyer
my Order Number: VS86TN10000686 please can some 1 help


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:15 pm 
 
glyners wrote:
i put a order in yesterday for next day delvery before 1pm and it has not come i have not been sent a tracking code either 1st time buyer
my Order Number: VS86TN10000686 please can some 1 help



Hi,

I will send you a PM regarding this.


Post details
Top 
  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:00 am 
Offline
Superstar
Superstar
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:49 pm
Posts: 428
Location: Overyonder, USA
So anyone having problems with shipping of their product? First time I have had a problem after it has left AM-HI-CO to be shipped. I should have received it today but no luck. Has been shipped out, but never left their processing facility. Was really looking forward to receiving it today. So it has been idle and last update was around 6 o'clock on Dec. 20th.


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:40 am 
Offline
Guru
Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:45 pm
Posts: 229
Location: the corner where 2 walls meet the floor
I just wanted to check on my order before it ships. I placed an order on the 21st and included IWU4 200mg. I have since received a free sample of IWU4 and do not enjoy it. I sent an email requesting it be changed to Lunar Wave Extra 3 and was informed "that we process the changes in the order they are received so the order may ship before the switch to Lunar Wave Extra 3 can be processed. If this is the case you are welcome to collect the original item or return it for an exchange." I really want LWE2 or SU2, and plus I had originally ordered QSU1 and MCU1, which were also replaced with QSU2 and MCU3. Since so much of my order is wrong, should I just cancel that order until my preferences are available?... Or should I let it go and trust our friends at Am-Hi-Co? :mrgreen:

Order Number: JL175350067977
Thanks again!
justjohn27

_________________
guilty as charged. i will not try to hide my faults.


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tracking code problems?
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 am 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 14
Placed an order on Dec 16th and received the order-processing notification email on the 23rd without a tracking number. JB380550067399. Cheers!


Post details
Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 238 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Board index » Customer Concerns & Inquiries » Shipping Questions


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

Quick-mod tools:
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Open Chat Box